Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Swedish Meatballs

So I often don't follow a recipe, and I'm also only cooking for one =]

1 lb ground beef (this makes 15 meatballs, 5 per person)
1 egg
Parmesan Cheese
Stuffing/Bread Crumbs
Garlic Salt/Pepper

Rice
Can of Cream of Mushroom soup
Milk

Oven at 375

Mix the beef with the egg. Add in probably...1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, and some stuffing or bread crumbs. Mix together!

Grease pan and roll meatballs and place in the pan. Bake for about 20 mins or until fully cooked. After they are cooked, or right before they are done, I like to turn the oven up to 425 and brown them for about 2-3 mins.

While the meatballs are cooking, start cooking the rice. I use a rice cooker, and make 2 "rice cooker cups" of rice, and that is enough for me for 3 meals. For the sauce, use 1 can of cream of mushroom soup and about 1/2-3/4 can of milk. Put the meatballs in and simmer the sauce.

And there you have it!! Swedish meatballs! My favorite meal ever! So much that I eat it for 3 meals in a row =]

No comments:

Post a Comment