Just some FYI:
I've left the comments open for people with Google accounts (no anonymous comments) so that we can comment on each other's recipes.
I've made the blog unsearchable so that if people are searching for recipe blogs, ours doesn't come up = no random comments (hopefully!)
So I don't know if we want to just post recipes whenever, or have some order so that we actually post recipes =]
And please make any changes to the blog you would like! Or let me know and I'll change them.
OOOH And we should use tags. This will help organize the recipes, so if someone is looking for desserts, they can click on the dessert tag and it will bring up all recipes that are desserts. For things like dinner, if it is chicken, tag it as dinner and chicken. Just a thought for making things simple.
Feel free to add to this post (write in a different color and leave your name so we know what you wrote and who you are =]])
I'm excited! Hope you all are too!
And I invited all family members whose email address I had, so please add more if I didn't!
-Andrea
-Andrea
Yay!
ReplyDelete