I got this recipe from my sister-in-law, Carrie, who got it from her mother-in-law's ward cookbook. We love it. It's like eating something from a restaurant.
1/2 C. dry bread crumbs
1 tsp. basil
1/2 tsp. oregano
2 T. Parmesan cheese
2/3 C. melted butter
1/4 C. green onions, chopped
1 C. fresh mushrooms, sliced
1/4 C. apple juice, room temp.
1/4 C. fresh parsley, snipped
6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil and oregano. Dip chicken in melted butter and then bread crumb mixture. Place in ungreased dish. Bake at 375 for 50 minutes. Add remaining ingredients to the rest of the butter and pour over chicken. Bake 5-10 more minutes. Serve immediately.
I have one tip. I like the apple juice to be room temp because when it's cold it hardens the butter when you add them all together at the end.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Served this to the missionaries - was a hit with everyone.
ReplyDelete