Peter and I are sworn cold cereal eaters, but once in a while we'll break out and have more hearty breakfast. This isn't so much a recipe, but a fun way to spice up breakfast. It takes 5 minutes and it's so yummy.
Use a cup or something round to cut out a hole in bread. Butter both sides and place on a skillet. Crack an egg open in the center and cook. I like dipping my toast in my over easy eggs, but peter likes his cooked all the way through, so it's up to you! Add some bacon or pancakes or whatever you want and enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
We love this. But I forget to make it! We call it Egg in a Hole - it's what my friend Cathy Lopopolo's family called it. Eggs - they're what's for breakfast!
ReplyDeleteI love egg on toast, but i've never heard of the hole. creative. we will be trying this soon.
ReplyDelete